I like this time at night on HBT - Page 281 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I like this time at night on HBT

Old 02-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #2801
brewingmeister
Recipes 

Apr 2009
middle of nowhere
Liked 183 Times on 136 Posts

That sounds like that old question... If I eat a vegan does that mean I've eaten my veggies?

Old 02-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #2802
mcbaumannerb
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2012
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Liked 6139 Times on 3533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbiLynn View Post
It's supposed to be a loud speaker, shouting into it.

Because of the wonderful artistic ability I exhibited? Drew it and scanned it with my HP all-in-one.

And speaking of exhibition, what's this about skinny dipping? Our lake only has one alligator left in it, let's go!!!
At least it didn't tell you that you couldn't scan before replacing the yellow ink!

Facebook: BEEr

Old 02-06-2013, 02:06 PM   #2803
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 854 Times on 626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airplanedoc View Post
They got to be number one in something up there. They just got edged out for most number of gang members. I'm sure Rahm Emanuel will have it all under control soon.

It was only 47 last month, that is better than last years average.
We've been doing too well around here lately. Murders are almost non-existent. When they happen now, people get all interested and there's multiple articles for each one. When I was younger, we averaged something like 2000 murders a year here. I remember that most were mentioned for like 2 seconds on the news and that was it.

CreamyGoodness Likes This 
Old 02-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #2804
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten

We need a good killin'.

Old 02-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #2805
Varmintman
Recipes 

Mar 2012
idaho falls, idaho
Liked 663 Times on 416 Posts

Oh heck funny how life can sneak up and catch you unawares. I had forgotten or never lived the drama that kids go through in school now days. This whole dance thing I think is not worth the work and emotion that my kid is going through

Old 02-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #2806
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Last night my friend came over to be my brew buddy/assistant (details in the beginners brew forum currently). Sometimes a guy just needs a long night to kvetch about friends and family and work.

Was nice to be the kvetchee rather than the kvetcher for once.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 02-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #2807
Varmintman
Recipes 

Mar 2012
idaho falls, idaho
Liked 663 Times on 416 Posts

Oh man am I going to eat good this morning. Take the left over mashed potatoes from the night before and fry them up with some bacon and eggs sunny side up. Drizzle some hot sauce over it all and WOW what a great meal.

I like to do the same with left over carrots but I guess they smell bad when you fry them. My sniffer must be burned out because I cannot smell it

People Like This 
Old 02-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #2808
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten

Damn, that does sound good. My next really good meal is on Friday. We're going out a few days early for our anniversary. I haven't been to a really good Italian restaurant in a long time.

CreamyGoodness Likes This 
Old 02-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #2809
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varmintman View Post
Oh man am I going to eat good this morning. Take the left over mashed potatoes from the night before and fry them up with some bacon and eggs sunny side up. Drizzle some hot sauce over it all and WOW what a great meal.

I like to do the same with left over carrots but I guess they smell bad when you fry them. My sniffer must be burned out because I cannot smell it
I didnt learn to make sunnyside up eggs until I was 30. Once you figure out that the stove doesnt have to go on full throttle for everything, all sorts of things come out a lot better. hehe.

Passedpawn posted a pic of his eggs in mashed potato boats about a year ago btw... sounds like a similar concept.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 02-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #2810
Airplanedoc
Recipes 

Sep 2011
Illinois, Outside the peoples Republic of Madigan
Liked 394 Times on 273 Posts

All this bacon and egg talk now has me hungry. Damn you Varmintman

Subsailor Likes This