Well after it seems like forever I was able to complete my control box. I'm kind of amazed that everything powered on fine. I personally will be happy to never see a unibit or hole punch ever again!
I think if i had to do it all again I would have gotten a plastic enclosure just to make cutting easier. I butchered my box, it's a good thing I'm not judged on the aesthetics. I'm hoping to finish up my pot tomorrow.
Here's the box. I ended up mounting the heat sinks on top to save space for everything else. There are a few similar builds to this floating around the forum but mine differs slightly with the heat sink placement, the powercon connectors and I only am using one contactor to switch both loads.
I went with toggle switches and pilot lights. The top switch is the PID power, then Heat, then pump.
Here is the outlet for the pump. I'm using a pump similar to the greatbreweh pumps.
Here is where the power comes in and goes out, as well as the RTD plug. You can also see my butchering with the dremel.
I originally was going to use speak on connectors for everything but ended up using the powercon connectors. So far they seem great. They twist to lock and there separate plugs and receptacles for power in and power out.
I wish I could personally thank everyone in this forum as I never would have even thought about this or thought I could put this together without all of you. So cheers to you!
I'll post more pics once i finish up the pot.