Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > Beer guy brewing in New Jersey

Old 01-03-2013, 03:39 AM   #1
NativeSun
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Beer guy brewing in New Jersey

Hey what's up everyone my name is Kevin and I'm 28. I reside in jersey near giants stadium and the incredibly ugly Xanadu project.

I been a big beer fan for the past couple years. I've been intent on trying new flavors and just amounting as many beers as I can under my belt. Currently, I've tried 444 beers in my life. I started
the list in 2010 and yes it was difficult remembering all the beers I have tried since my ugh school years, but thankfully I didn't try many varieties back then.

I've really been wanting to brew my own beer but never pulled the trigger. Thankfully, my other half, Allison got me a beer brew kit for my bday. We are making an Irish red ale to start. And I have a blue moon spiced amber ale clone for my next brew (which I'm incredibly excited for)

Ultimately I'd like to make my own brews once I become more knowledgable of what ingredients work best.

To all the novice and veteran brewers, HELLO and good brewing!!!

Old 01-03-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
BucksPA
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

welcome from PA. this is the site to find all the information you need. there is an answer for everything. do not be discouraged by any failed attempts at homebrewing. instead, learn from them. good luck and happy brewing!

My Brutus 10