Free Sight Glass Upgrade with ANY Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Update 1/4/13 - All spots are filled

We're in the final development stages of our new sight glass. We would like to get about 10 of these in the hands of some brewers to get their opinion on them. We have a few people already lined up but need a few more.

Deal is purchase any size (10, 15, 20, 25 or 45gal) of the 2 coupler kettles and we'll upgrade you with the new sight glass ($70 upgrade on the 10gal, more for the larger sizes).

If interested please email [email protected]

-SB

What if we previously bought a 10 gallon 2 coupler kettle from you? I'd happily test a new sight glass.

Anybody have problems with the SP10 bringing up a 10gal boil?
If not i might wanna upgrade to the 15gal 2 coupler
Could you PM me spike and let me know if my burner will work with a larger setup?

Pissed I missed this! Maybe there will be a surprise when I open my FedEx box today! I know I got the new welds as a belated Xmas gift.

Man I wish I had seen this thread when posted, been holding off buying a second spike kettle... Ill be interested in the results. Cheers

Man I wish I had seen this thread when posted, been holding off buying a second spike kettle... Ill be interested in the results. Cheers

I just noticed this after I send in an inquiry about a custom drilled 20gal kettle. Agh!

Interested to see the setup though.

I would even be interested in a mail in program.

I mail you my kettles, you put the sight glass on, you mail them back to me.

Just a thought.

Will this be something we can add to a recently-purchased Spike kettle?

Unfortunately no. There will be two additional couplers welded on.

I would even be interested in a mail in program.

I mail you my kettles, you put the sight glass on, you mail them back to me.

Just a thought.

This could be a possibility. Should be ready within the month :rockin:

Back