Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Beverage cooler suggestions?

Old 12-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
iueelyen
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Beverage cooler suggestions?

Hey folks.
I've decided to purchase a beverage cooler for my home to store all my home brew in. I have an area in my house with a bar and seating area that a small fridge will fit in nicely. Iíve started to poke around the internet looking for one and am seeing a lot of complaints about the temperature not being cold enough or compressor/fan noise.
Iím looking for suggestions from you guys. Iím sure someone here as a cooler they are completely satisfied with. Iíd like to hear from you if you are one of these people.
My requirements are pretty basicÖ
Iíve set my budget to the $600. range.
Iíd love a glass door so people wonít stand there deciding on beer with the door open.
Something that I can get at least 2 solid shelves of 12 oz. beer bottles (normal home brew size) in with some room for some smaller items in the bottom. More bottles the better. I keep seeing pictures of how many cans fit. Itís hard to gauge how many bottles will fit when they show only cans.

Thanks!