Anybody ever think about hiring a maid/servant - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Anybody ever think about hiring a maid/servant

Old 12-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #21
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2485 Times on 1374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno1ryno View Post
Anybody ever think about hiring a maid or servant to brew/rack/bottle your beer for you?

This hobby might not be for lazy people.
No, but I think about hiring hookers who clean house & look great in scanty French maid outfits every time I think about what I'd do if I won the $100 million on Powerball.
Regards, GF.

Goofynewfie Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #22
Big_Cat

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Aventura, Florida
Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus fermentatio View Post

No, but I think about hiring hookers who clean house & look great in scanty French maid outfits every time I think about what I'd do if I won the $100 million on Powerball.
Regards, GF.
Lol

Goofynewfie Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #23
ryno1ryno
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus fermentatio View Post
Regards, GF.
Hiring hot maids to clean the house and fulfill the weekly services plus some additional odds and ins would be ideal.

Then you would have the free time to brew and bottle.

Or... talk one of the neighbors into brewing and bottling and then just drink THEIR beer.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:20 PM   #24
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 6807 Times on 4023 Posts

Quote:
Hiring hot maids to clean the house and fulfill the weekly services plus some additional odds and ins would be ideal.
Without turning this into a "letter to Playboy", I will say that I have a very hot, young, blond Polish maid. We had older ones in the past, and my wife got this one while I was in China. She called and said the new one was very attractive - like a model.

I work from home, and I will tell you that she is quite distracting. As cool as it might sound, I would not recommend it, especially if you've a lecherous side that you do your best to subdue

Homercidal Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 10:27 PM   #25
Goofynewfie
Recipes 

May 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Liked 314 Times on 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by passedpawn View Post
Without turning this into a "letter to Playboy", I will say that I have a very hot, young, blond Polish maid. We had older ones in the past, and my wife got this one while I was in China. She called and said the new one was very attractive - like a model.D
pics or it didnt happen

ryno1ryno Likes This 
Old 12-31-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2485 Times on 1374 Posts

Quote:
Without turning this into a "letter to Playboy", I will say that I have a very hot, young, blond Polish maid. We had older ones in the past, and my wife got this one while I was in China. She called and said the new one was very attractive - like a model.

I work from home, and I will tell you that she is quite distracting. As cool as it might sound, I would not recommend it, especially if you've a lecherous side that you do your best to subdue
I'm sighing dejectedly here...
And wondering where my $100 millon is.
Nope, not under there.
Regards, GF.

Wait, is your hot maid single? Need a butler for a week or 2?

Old 12-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #27
ryno1ryno
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:

Train her how to brew you some all grain, from cradle to grave, and you have yourself a winner.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #28
Roadliner
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2010
Fox Valley, Wisconsin
Liked 273 Times on 184 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofynewfie View Post
pics or it didnt happen
+1

Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #29
Roadliner
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2010
Fox Valley, Wisconsin
Liked 273 Times on 184 Posts

Quote:
Anybody ever think about hiring a maid or servant to brew/rack/bottle your beer for you?

This hobby might not be for lazy people.
Yes, but only if she does it topless

Old 01-02-2013, 06:57 AM   #30
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Where do you work? Curios minds want to know.
He works at a waste treatment plant. So, there actually IS some beer and dairy products involved, I guess.