Alright, I'm bottling my first batch of beer, today, and have 3 ciders on the go... but the bug has bitten me hard, so I'm putting in a little Amazon order (I'm Canadian, so it's a bit cumbersome to order from Amazon.com and I'd like to only do the order/pickup once)
Here's what I have so far on my order:
1. Jewelry scale (0.01g sensitivity) for weighing yeasts and hops
2. Erlenmeyer Flask - 2000ml
3. Magnetic stir bar
4. Desktop CPU fan (for ghetto stir-plate)
5. RT600C Pocket Thermometer
I also have a Northern Brewer order for:
1. Immersion Chiller
2. Star San (60% less than in Canada)
I have a brew kettle, tons of carboys, stir bars (drill style), airlocks, fermentation buckets, auto-syphon, bottling wand.
I'm not getting into all-grain until I get a new house (just no room/time) so no need for any of those fancy all-grain doodads.
Any other recommendations? I can get all my ingredients in Canada for reasonably close to US pricing, so not too worried about that.