Have you ever... [not for the faint of heart] - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Have you ever... [not for the faint of heart]

Old 01-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #21
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Dec 2010
Liked 491 Times on 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
This thread is disturbing. In a good way,
I wonder if BobbiLynn will come in and make some comment about how her hubby (or she) made a 'perfect' one...

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 01-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #22
jgln
Recipes 

May 2008
Southern, NJ
Liked 54 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
I was at a hospital once and went to use the bathroom. I will never forget the horror that I saw when I opened the first stall door. There was a damn python in there. This **** was probably close to 4" in diameter if not bigger and stuck up about 6" out of the toilet. I don't mean out of the water but stood straight up and out above the seat.
I used to work with a guy who took pride in his. One time he told me he didn't flush so others could admire it.