Have you ever... [not for the faint of heart] - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Have you ever... [not for the faint of heart]

Old 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #11
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Liked 491 Times on 427 Posts

Most of the time, I'm building islands in the bowl... Kind of disappointed when I don't.

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 01-02-2013, 08:02 PM   #12
QuaffableQuips
Editor-in-Chief, Zymurgy magazine
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Fort Collins, Colorado
Liked 28 Times on 23 Posts

A civil engineer I once knew who designed sewer systems called them "boulevards," which he defined as a six sigma turd.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #13
turvis
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Liked 26 Times on 23 Posts

I hate the ones that when you look in the toilet and nothing is there and when you wipe nothing is there and you start second guessing your self on if you even pooped at all.

Does anyone else say good bye to your poops and feel like a part of you is leaving.

passedpawn Likes This 
Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
Diaperload
Recipes 

Aug 2011
Portland, Oregon
Liked 24 Times on 21 Posts

When I was in the 6th grade, my best friend had bladder cancer. Terrible for him. He eventually was cured though. At that age, I didn't really know about cancer and what it can do. All I knew was my best friend was sick and missed a lot of school.

The thing I remember most about his ordeal was his poop.

He said before the cancer his poop would float (just like mine). After the cancer it no longer floated.

So for a few years I would always examine my poop in the toilet. If it ever sank I would start to worry that I had cancer or some equally horrible disease.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #15
Dan

Recipes 

Oct 2010
Makakilo, Hawaii
Liked 2180 Times on 1365 Posts

When I lived in Antarctica had to eat a lot to keep the furnace stoked and fire burning. That also meant a huge amount of waste product. One day a friend of mine was so excited about his huge poop he gathered anybody he could find to take a look at it before it got flushed. We were young. That chopping machine would have been helpful.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #16
dkwolf
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Sac City, IA
Liked 370 Times on 221 Posts

I was a wrestler back in HS. My senior year I cut just over 35 lbs to wrestle 189 lbs (played football that year at a touch over 225). (Many of the current health/safety regulations - Dr. exam to determine maximum weight you're allowed to lose, weigh-ins an hour before the meet instead of the morning of, etc. were put in two years after I graduated.) For the better part of three months, I survived on only a peanut butter sandwich, orange, small cup of jell-o, and a plain baked potato every day. While going to school, lifting weights 4x/week, going through a 2 hour wrestling practice every evening, and most night going to the rec center for another hour+ workout each night.

When you get to the point that you crap every third day, you start to really appreciate that time on the throne....

Old 01-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #17
McBrewskie

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Alameda, Ca
Liked 312 Times on 229 Posts

Unloading a stinkie wet one right now. Post Vietnamese food for lunch. This thing is disgusting.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #18
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

I was at a hospital once and went to use the bathroom. I will never forget the horror that I saw when I opened the first stall door. There was a damn python in there. This **** was probably close to 4" in diameter if not bigger and stuck up about 6" out of the toilet. I don't mean out of the water but stood straight up and out above the seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 01-04-2013, 12:47 AM   #19
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Liked 491 Times on 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
I was at a hospital once and went to use the bathroom. I will never forget the horror that I saw when I opened the first stall door. There was a damn python in there. This **** was probably close to 4" in diameter if not bigger and stuck up about 6" out of the toilet. I don't mean out of the water but stood straight up and out above the seat.
LMAO!!! I can only imagine the sight, and the look on your face. Bet the person that made that deposit was grinning ear to ear when he was walking out... I do hope he wiped though, even if he did that in another stall.

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 01-04-2013, 01:04 AM   #20
Dan

Recipes 

Oct 2010
Makakilo, Hawaii
Liked 2180 Times on 1365 Posts

This thread is disturbing. In a good way,