Have you ever... [not for the faint of heart] - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Have you ever... [not for the faint of heart]

Old 12-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Liked 491 Times on 427 Posts

You've been pre-warned in the title...

Have you ever dropped a triple duce that's so dense you have to flush twice (or more) to get it to all go down? Not talking about clogging, just that part of it is so heavy that the first flush can't move it far enough, fast enough for it to go down with just one flush.

Yeah, I went there. Actually did this about 15 minutes ago. For the record, I've not had anything with alcohol in it since last night (about 10-11 hours ago). So this isn't a drunken rambling, and not all that mindless...

Things that make you go WTF???!!

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 12-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
unionrdr
Heavyweight homebrewing author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Sheffield, Ohio
Liked 3671 Times on 3155 Posts

My father used to complain when I was young that he had to chop it up into smaller bits to get that arm sized duece to go down. When I evacuated,it was dead on serious...
New! John Henry- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GBV3UXU

Old 12-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 6698 Times on 3961 Posts

I stayed at a small hotel in france that had slicing blades in the bottom of the toilet. The flush button was on the toilet lid. So, you closed the lid, hit the button, and the blender action pureed your junk and sent it out the very small waste pipe.

The reason was that the waste had to be pumped up the walls. The hotel was very old and did not have sewage pipes under it. Crazy.

[edit]

Spend $750 on a macerator, or keep a pair of limb loppers next to the toilet. Your choice.
http://www.amazon.com/Saniflo-023-SA.../dp/B0014RQ8LI

Note the sound of the macerator kicking on at 0:30...

Old 12-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #4
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Liked 491 Times on 427 Posts

I used the second floor bathroom in the house I'm renting. There's normal pipes and such (had a sink installed in the basement that ties into the waste pipe)... So there was plenty of drop going on.

I can only imagine how that toilet slushy action went. I hope the lid closed really well over the bowl before you pressed the button.

For the record, I did lol on that one, but didn't post it...

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 12-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

My daughter visited me a short while back. That was the first time we saw each other in about 8 years. On the second day, she told me. "I dropped a huge one and it blocked the toilet." I had to ask her, what do you want me to do? Go in there and break it up? Or tell you where the plunger is?

Thankfully, she asked me to tell her where the plunger was.....But she is my daughter....I woulda gone in there and beat that bastard with a stick until it cried for mercy.

Dan Likes This 
Old 12-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
whoaru99
Recipes 

Oct 2012
Liked 139 Times on 116 Posts

When we were growing up one of the nicknames I had for my middle brother was "The Coiler" for his propensity to drop ends-touching anacondas that completely encircled the stool.

jww9618 Likes This 
Old 12-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #7
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 6698 Times on 3961 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoaru99 View Post
When we were growing up one of the nicknames I had for my middle brother was "The Coiler" for his propensity to drop ends-touching anacondas that completely encircled the stool.
There's a word for that: ouroboros. I always thought that it was odd to have a special word for that.

Old 12-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
dkwolf
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Sac City, IA
Liked 363 Times on 217 Posts

Just had one myself. Dense enough the water jet couldn't move it fast enough, and too large to make the bend through the trap. Three flushes and it's still there.

Gonna have to let that one 'soak' for a while.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #9
CoalCracker

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Macungie, Pa
Liked 106 Times on 65 Posts

HAHA I don't know what's funnier. The fact everyone is so open about this or that I've experienced the same thing..

Old 01-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #10
EnjoyGoodBeer
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Rockford, Illinois
Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

I have not had anything close to these stories, but the experience seems entertaining wish I had a story for this thread.

Be like Randy from south park