Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Kegging Setup Feedback

Old 12-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
mcwiehler
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Kegging Setup Feedback

I am starting to purchase equipment for kegging and have a question if this setup sounds good. It is pretty basic, but feedback is always helpful.

I have a 12 cubic foot fridge which I plan to have space for three cornies. I want to always have two beers on tap and one keg carbonating in preperation to replace empty kegs.

Is it worthwhile to have a dual product regulator with a two way manifold? (one for the two beers on tap, the third to help clean kegs, purge oxygen, and carbonate) Or should I simply get a three way manifold?

I have read a number of threads saying just get a three way manifold, but I figure if one line is exclusively for cleaning, carbonating, purging oxygen, etc. it might be worthwhile to be able to adjust pressure.

Thoughts?