Home Brew big hit - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Home Brew big hit

Old 12-24-2012, 03:59 AM   #1
nghtmre4u
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Had our family get together tonight. I had 2 beers on tap chocolate oatmeal porter and a pale ale i have been fine tuning for a while well they both went over well. A few of the I dont like dark beers because there bitter loved the porter and everyone loved the pale. There was some miller lights here just in case well there was only one miller light can in garbage and 2 kegs just about empty so i guess the beers were a big hit.