Hello from PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve_in_PA

Reaction score
Steve from New Oxford PA just chiming in to say hello and to see if there are any other home brewers in the area that may want to colaborate.

:mug:
Steve

Ah.. New Oxford,, that's out on the other side of York? Right? I live in upper bucks county, ride my motorcycle out that way on occasion. Nice to hear from ya.

Welcome Steve! I'm in Bucks to, in Quakertown, I don't think I'm very close either. Welcome to the addic I mean hobby :)

Schooner where are you in Upper Bucks?

schooner427 said:
Telford...

When we moved from Philly we lived in Telford for a few years, my inlaws still live there. My Home brew club meets at Beckers in Noxamixon the first Tuesday of the month (will be different next month cause the first Tuesday is the first) you should come it starts at 7.

Paulfrank said:
Quakertown here, also. TransAm, I don't know you - do I?
-Paul Mulhern.

I don't think so, where at in Qtown there is quite a few of us here, I will also extend my invite to our home brew meeting at Beckers next month, if I don't know you maybe I can meet you at the next meeting. Do you go to You Can Brew It in the Qmart?
Mike

I'm right in the borough, on broad street. I've wanted to get to the meets at Becker's for a while now, but I have hockey games every tuesday night. Thanks though. Yeah, I get all my stuff from Ed @ Qmart.

Also, hello and welcome Steve!

Paulfrank said:
I'm right in the borough, on broad street. I've wanted to get to the meets at Becker's for a while now, but I have hockey games every tuesday night. Thanks though. Yeah, I get all my stuff from Ed @ Qmart.

Also, hello and welcome Steve!

Me too on Hellertown ave, well maybe there will be a meeting you can get too. If you sign up on the Facebook page it makes it easier to see what other people are doing.

Steve sorry for the sorta hijack :)

Latest posts

Back