Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Arizona - Brew Stand Repairs

Old 12-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
keesimps
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Arizona - Brew Stand Repairs

I am in need of someone to repair and modify some items on my brewstand, which would involve gas line and possibly regulators, minor electrical and some plumbing. I do not want to learn and or screw anything up and would like someone that builds brew stands in the Phoenix area and is knowledgeable to make the revisions/repairs. I have a two tier custom-built stand. Can anyone provide me with a good reference? Thanks in advance.

Old 02-14-2014, 12:02 PM   #2
MarkClair
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I always prefer 'The Shock Doctors' at Orillia for my home electrical repairs. I home I live is an old one and it had the knob and tube wiring. I didn't notice it during the purchase time. I was not able to insure my home since it had the knob and tube wiring. So I found these professionals to get it replaced and they did it in a perfect manner. I could insure my home then and a great thanks to the installers. Moreover, I feel more secured at my home.