don't give me a stupid napkin - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > don't give me a stupid napkin

Old 12-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #11
TR Fitness King
Mar 2012
Liked 5452 Times on 4618 Posts

Where I drink, we all just lay under the taps.
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
Have you ever had decent sex that didn't involve shoving a foot somewhere? Didn't think so. :drunk:

gratus fermentatio Likes This 
Old 12-14-2012, 12:24 AM   #12
Nov 2009
Keystone, CO
Liked 22 Times on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by acefaser View Post
So it sticks to the bottom of my glass and the girl next to me decides to show me how to make it stop sticking to my glass. 3 pounds of salt on the napkin and table later and the bartender gives me the evil eye...
Hopefully you were paying more attention to the girl interested in you, than what the bartender thinks about some salt!
Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer.

Old 12-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #13
Feb 2011
firestone, co
Liked 19 Times on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
BW3 always salts my napkins. I'm all like.. WTF???

"Keeps the napkin from sticking to the glass!"

I'm not even sure why I need a napkin in the first place. It's not like I'm going to even set my beer down...
Ha! I was trying to remember what restaurant use to put salt on my napkin.
How about the cardboard coasters? I usually just push them to the side and put the glass on the bar. They still have to wipe the bar down when I leave and having a little water on the table only helps clean things up! Better than trying to pick up parts of a wet napkin.

Homercidal Likes This