Using Temp Controller With Haier Brewmaster - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Using Temp Controller With Haier Brewmaster

Old 12-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
Jan 2011
West Orange, NJ
Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Hi all,

I'm in the process of getting into kegging and initially I was going to get a chest freezer and a temperature controller. Wasn't sure if I was going to go through with installing a tower but I also wanted to use it for temp controlled fermentation.

Anyway, my family got wind that I wanted to do this and, thinking it would be better they started looking in to a complete kegerator on eBay (not exactly what I wanted). I believe they may have purchased a Haier Brewmaster. My question is can I still use an external temp controller with this so I have exact temps? Really hope so....
Primary: Nothing!
Drinking: Analogous IPA (Citra/Mosaic NE-style)

Old 12-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
Brew the brew!
Oct 2008
Groton, CT
Liked 2865 Times on 1733 Posts

I don't see why not. It's going to operate just like any other refrigeration unit, so the controller will be able to control it as designed.
The only thing more asinine than stupid rules is the enforcement of rules simply because they are the rules.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter