Free Bottles in Metro Detroit. - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes Homebrew Forum > Free Bottles in Metro Detroit.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3180 Times on 1881 Posts

Anyone need bottles? I have TONS. Most of them in handy dandy milk crates that hold 1 case worth. Most are delabled, though some I was too lazy to de-label or to return to the right store....

I'm off the week between Christmas and New Year's if you want to meet at say Dragonmead to affect a trade (Buy me a beer for a case.)

Pm if interested.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 12-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
mors
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Berkley, Michigan
Liked 100 Times on 88 Posts

My girlfriend would kill me if I actively sought out more bottles lol. I am getting low though.. down to about 5 cases O.o

Old 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3180 Times on 1881 Posts

If you want some let me know.....Now that I keg, the amount of beers I bottle condition is small compared to what it used to be, and for those I use bombers, or flip tops, or champagne bottles or stubbies for...so standard 12 ouncers are not getting used. And I don't have a lot of storage space in my condo, AND I'm starting to DIY foodlab stuff playing around with molecular gastronomy, and that stuff, and kegs are starting to crowd out my bottles.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 12-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #4
mors
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Berkley, Michigan
Liked 100 Times on 88 Posts

Yeah I keg as well... My bottle supply is for competitions. Sometimes a case or more per comp :-/

Also in a condo and that space thing is my dilemma

Old 12-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
dongemus
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Taylor, MI
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I can definitely use a lot of bottles. I am going out of town to see family 12/28-1/2, and my work schedule is rough... hopefully we can work something out?