• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2 Barrel Keg (15.5 Gal)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobius570

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm an idiot. My last post I incorrectly labeled the keg I have as a 1/4 keg, in fact it is a 1/2. So I'll try this again.

1/2 Barrel for trade, looking for a turkey fryer or other brewing equipment. Make an offer. Local trade preferred due to shipping costs.

Just the burner for the turkey fryer?

What other brewing stuff are you looking for?

Was looking for a cheap burner and pot. Also looking for a stir plate, a 3 gallon or 5 gallon rubbermaid cooler (unconverted is fine), small CO2 tank.

I pretty much have a 6.5 gallon carboy, a wort chiller, bottling buckets and capper. The basic stuff, so anything you can think of that would upgrade my brew equipment if welcomed.

Looks like it will be around $41 bucks to ship to Maine. At that cost, it will not be doable. Thanks for the offer though.

How far are you from Allentown? kegs are always good to find and i'm sure we could dig you up a burner and pot.

I have a 5 gallon cooler and extra burner no pot tho and a home made stir plate i also have a keezer that can fit 3 ball lock kegs with co2 tank and a temp controller id be interested in trading give me the keg and some cash

I have a 5 gallon cooler and extra burner no pot tho and a home made stir plate i also have a keezer that can fit 3 ball lock kegs with co2 tank and a temp controller id be interested in trading give me the keg and some cash

Where are you loacted nghtmre?

How far are you from Allentown? kegs are always good to find and i'm sure we could dig you up a burner and pot.

I'm about an hour and 40 minutes from Allentown. I was just there yesterday for work actually.

Latest posts

Back