Home Brew Forums > Recipe Database > HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Database > American Ale > Aberdeen Brewery - Session Haus Ale (3.5%), AG

Old 10-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #31
SnowBird
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I just finished brewing this one up. I hit 1.050 for my OG, a little high but ill take the extra alcohol. Thanks a lot!

Old 04-14-2013, 01:31 AM   #32
alfeujulio
Recipes 

BierMuncher, good night!
I've a question to you. Sorry if it's been already asked and I didn't find it in the blog. If I use the gelatyn to clarify (as you say), the number of vial yeast cels remainging in the fermented wort will be able to produce enough gas? I am going to put the beer in bottles using the usual priming method. Tks, greetings from Brasil.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #33
Orthobrewsky
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 83 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 186

I'm looking for a nice little beer like this for the lightweights and the women who aren't really beer drinkers at my upcoming Oktoberfest. By the way, I had some success with that target audience making a slight variant of your Litehaus Wheat.

What I'm pondering is how this would work out with Maris Otter, since that is what I have around and the LHBS is not so local. Would it be pretty close if I use the MO and leave out the Vienna?

Old 02-06-2014, 10:10 AM   #34
jloaf
Recipes 

Likes Given: 5

I am thinking of making this as my first all-grain (and second ever) beer. I would also like to know if MO can be substituted, as American 2-row isn't available.
I know they are different, so if not can anyone suggest a better substitute?

Old 02-06-2014, 11:13 AM   #35
jloaf
Recipes 

Likes Given: 5

OK
I see from this

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/wiki/index.php/Malts_Chart

that it should be OK

This wiki is SO good

Thanks