Too offensive for holidays? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Too offensive for holidays?

Old 12-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
DrPhunk

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Rockford, IL
Liked 200 Times on 118 Posts

I admit that this is not a holiday beer but it will likely still be on tap for our Christmas party so I wanted to go with that type of theme. Is this too much? There won't be any children present so I'm thinking it's fine...

Old 12-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
mrkrausen
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2011
KC, MO
Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

I'll start by saying you know your crowd better than any of us will. Personally I would get a laugh out of it, but I'm sure I'm not on the guest list. If it's going to be a bunch of friends I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it. If it's co-workers and family and they get worked up about it I'd say give them a couple and give them an exercise in loosening up. Happy Holidays!

Old 12-14-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
Brewer1986
Recipes 

Dec 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrausen
I'll start by saying you know your crowd better than any of us will. Personally I would get a laugh out of it, but I'm sure I'm not on the guest list. If it's going to be a bunch of friends I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it. If it's co-workers and family and they get worked up about it I'd say give them a couple and give them an exercise in loosening up. Happy Holidays!
I agree with this completely! I think it is awesome.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:19 AM   #4
kaboom133
Recipes 

Apr 2012
Grapeville, PA
Liked 20 Times on 16 Posts

It seems fairly tame and subtle to me. In my opinion, if someone is offended by that, they deserve to be made to feel uncomfortable. If it's an occasion with libation, loosen up!

Old 12-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
MollyHatchet
Recipes 

Nov 2007
Harrisburg Pa
Liked 40 Times on 36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboom133
It seems fairly tame and subtle to me. In my opinion, if someone is offended by that, they deserve to be made to feel uncomfortable. If it's an occasion with libation, loosen up!
Couldn't agree more,... Tell them to get the stick out of their a$$ before,you have to snap it off! :0)~