Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > dry hop time?

Old 12-10-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
TheKrumm
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default dry hop time?

I brewed a beer a month ago, last week i moved it to my fridge to cold crash and i noticed today that the aroma on my beer has almost completely gone away. The beer opened with a FWH of cascade 1oz and 1oz chinook at the opening of the boil I added 1oz of each again with 5 minutes remaining on the boil. I am wondering if I could pull my aroma back into the beer with a bit of dry hopping. If so, what would you guys use? oz cascade? oz chinook? both? gonna let it dry hop for only a week. then I will be throwing it in a keg and letting it carb until christmas morning when I will be enjoying it the beer came out awesome either way, just want a little more aroma.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
TheKrumm
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

screw it lol, im picking up some chinook.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
unionrdr
struggling author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2920 Times on 2525 Posts
Likes Given: 2059

Dry hopping with even a .5oz of both for a week would be nice.