Good thing she's good lookin' - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Good thing she's good lookin'

Old 08-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #11
Brewing Clamper

Recipes 

Apr 2006
Union City, CA
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

She was on the Today show this morning trying to excuse her answer. Matt Laurer asked the question again and she had a totally rehearsed answer. It was actually pretty funny to watch, especially since they showed the whole clip before hand.

4 Ohms Aleworks & Lagers | Twitter | Facebook | Blog |

Old 08-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #12
c.n.budz

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Pistol Wavin' New Haven, for now...
Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

I couldn't even make it through the whole thing, I just started feeling stupider and stupider as the seconds went by....

Always do sober what you do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Old 08-28-2007, 03:08 PM   #13
the_Roqk

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Central Florida
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Actually it's pretty hilarious to me. Where can I find me one that looks beautiful and thinks like that. I can think of plenty of things to do with her. She needs some practice on her "oral" skills. I believe I can help the lass!

Old 08-28-2007, 03:39 PM   #14
Beerrific

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Georgia
Liked 54 Times on 46 Posts

Well apparently she misunderstood the question: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/statica...icle57350.html
Although I am not sure what question she answered...

Mario Lopez wanted to help her but he was told not to say anything to the contestants.

LMFAO...

Old 08-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #15
Jester369
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2007
Vermont
Liked 218 Times on 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerrific
Although I am not sure what question she answered...
Maybe she thought the question was, "What would be a completely incoherent string of words that would make you appear dumber than a box of rocks?"

Old 08-28-2007, 04:32 PM   #16
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

I think this is fitting

Miss South Carolina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..

Old 08-28-2007, 05:19 PM   #17
rdwj

Recipes 

Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts

As funny as that is, I'm guessing she just choked. How many of you have ever had to go on stage and answer a random question in front of television cameras and a live audience? I've had to do it in front of crowds not nearly as large as that and I know it's not easy. It's REALLY easy to draw a blank in that type of situation.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:28 PM   #18
Beerrific

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Georgia
Liked 54 Times on 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwj
As funny as that is, I'm guessing she just choked. How many of you have ever had to go on stage and answer a random question in front of television cameras and a live audience? I've had to do it in front of crowds not nearly as large as that and I know it's not easy. It's REALLY easy to draw a blank in that type of situation.
Yeah, well, I am not competing to be the next Miss Teen USA either. Was she not expecting to have to speak on stage?

Old 08-28-2007, 05:36 PM   #19
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Liked 1660 Times on 1073 Posts

I do believe she choked. If she was asked without the pressure, I'm sure the answer would have been half way coherent. I think she missed the "Americans" word and then fought to make sense of the question. It's amazing what a short and sweet answer would have done for her. Something like, "I believe it's because we put more emphasis on beauty and not enough on education". Oh the irony.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #20
Hermish

Recipes 

Sep 2006
Louisiana
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanh1801
I think this is fitting

Miss South Carolina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..
That is exactly what I was thinking the first time that I saw that video. Perfect quote.