If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!! - Page 25 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Old 01-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #241
Dave37
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Queens NY, New York
Liked 414 Times on 285 Posts

You mean these flies?
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-480877866.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	96771  

Old 01-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #242
onthekeg
Recipes 

Feb 2009
Liked 83 Times on 65 Posts

I'm level 34 on Android, but the game isn't as cool as on Iphone. I play it out of boredom mainly. Android has a glitch, if you get a gift, click all first, then you can click the accept button as many times as you want and rack up coins.

I made my first million that way..

Old 01-30-2013, 05:10 PM   #243
IXVolt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
Southern Oregon
Liked 79 Times on 54 Posts

I've had a hell of a time trying to "visit" other people's breweries. I assume the android and Iphone versions aren't compatible for friendships.

Any Android users out there I can add?

Old 01-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #244
IXVolt

Recipes 

Apr 2009
Southern Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallHed View Post
Has anyone run into the problem of not being able to finish a task because of a glitch? It wants me to grow 4 Trappist Barley and brew 4 batches with it. I grow and harvest the crops and it counts but it wont count the batches I brew with them.
BTW, I've been through all the tasks on the android version, and if I remember correctly, you have to get the correct malt/bottling combination to get that task done. Some of the tasks require specific types of bottling. Read the description really carefully. Hopefully that helps.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #245
onthekeg
Recipes 

Feb 2009
Liked 83 Times on 65 Posts

I have grown and harvested 169 batches of Trappist Barley and haven't got any on the Objective of Brew 4 recipes using Trappist Barley.

It doesn't say anything about how to bottle it.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #246
NuclearRich
Recipes 

Mar 2010
Hamden, CT
Liked 118 Times on 100 Posts

Yeah Im in the same boat. And I've tried all different kinds of ways to bottle it.
Aging - 2015 "lambic", barleywine, wild cider, applejack

Old 01-30-2013, 06:38 PM   #247
kaconga
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Liked 147 Times on 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXVolt View Post
I've had a hell of a time trying to "visit" other people's breweries. I assume the android and Iphone versions aren't compatible for friendships.

Any Android users out there I can add?
I am playing on android. I think my papaya name is kaconga. At least that is what it always says when it welcomes me back.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #248
MetallHed

Recipes 

Jun 2010
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Liked 28 Times on 24 Posts

Quote:
BTW, I've been through all the tasks on the android version, and if I remember correctly, you have to get the correct malt/bottling combination to get that task done. Some of the tasks require specific types of bottling. Read the description really carefully. Hopefully that helps.
Yeah, as others already said, it doesn't say specifically how to bottle. Yours probably glitched in a good way. lol

I emailed their support and I never got a response back. I even told them I'd buy the game if they came out with a full version that fixed the glitches.

Maybe they aren't coming out with one. I guess I'll just wait for the other brewing game to come out from the other thread. I think he's doing a kickstarter soon.

My Fermentation Chiller Steel Horse Brew Labels

Old 01-31-2013, 12:32 AM   #249
IXVolt

Recipes 

Apr 2009
Southern Oregon

Haha, well I wish I remembered what I did back then to get that one done. Maybe it was before a patch. If there was a patch? I forget.

I do remember selecting the wrong type of combination and not getting credit for some of them at times. So I would look at the recipe's and make sure I was putting the right combinations together.

kaconga, I'll try to add ya. The 'visiting other players' seems to always be a bit buggy for me. Still haven't had any luck. I do enjoy the game, it's fun until I forget to harvest grain. Then I get all pissed like someone stole my beer.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 AM   #250
kaconga
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Liked 147 Times on 111 Posts

Quote:
Haha, well I wish I remembered what I did back then to get that one done. Maybe it was before a patch. If there was a patch? I forget.

I do remember selecting the wrong type of combination and not getting credit for some of them at times. So I would look at the recipe's and make sure I was putting the right combinations together.

kaconga, I'll try to add ya. The 'visiting other players' seems to always be a bit buggy for me. Still haven't had any luck. I do enjoy the game, it's fun until I forget to harvest grain. Then I get all pissed like someone stole my beer.
I confirmed but you aren't on my barrels. Such a weird way of friending.

Update: it took a bit but showed up the next time I played.