Tournement of champions - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Tournement of champions

Old 12-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
Jun 2006
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts

Ok for all you fellow homebrewers, I have been away for sometime, busy making babies and just recently posted to a 3 Year Old Thread and was accused of being a Necroposter! LOL!!! Can't wait to talk about that on our next Podcast!!!

I was thinking about brewing, as most of my day is spent doing so, and I had another stupid question that I wanted to ask to see if I can get some awesome answers from my peers.

Is there a Best of All Shows. All the AHA Best of Show Winners, or maybe Ninkasi Winners from Past to Present that compete for "King"? Do you think that this is a dumb idea, too big of an idea, or do other competitions take on this task already?

Thoughts, Ideas???

NJ HOPZ - North Jersey Homebrewers Organization of Praciticing Zymurgisits

I brew therefor I am!

Old 12-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
Feb 2012
berlin, nj
Liked 33 Times on 29 Posts

Jamil Z. isn't a homebrewer anymore. I suspect that other winners may have also gone pro. It may be difficult to have some kind of brew-off without a representation of the past best brewers.
Bottled: Old Freckled Men, Berlin Mart Cider, Creamer Ale II
English Mother****er, Do You Drink It Pale Ale
C4 Pale Ale (Centennial, Challenger, Cascade, Citra hopburst)

Gone: Honeybadger Wheat Ale, Bad Amba Jamma, Badder Amba Jamma, Slam Dunkelweizen, Creamer Ale I, Robust Porter