Originally Posted by cmgxsolutions
here is the pic
Don't have a ton of experience with this, but the web-like part looks like a wild yeast (Brett) infection to me. Not sure about the mold-like white globs.
It's not the end of the world - if you're feeling adventurous you could let it continue to ferment. I had my first infection with a dogfish punkin' clone and was too invested to toss it - looked exactly like yours. Ended up tasting great - slightly sour and the spices came out nicely. However, it also showed up on secondary, when the beer was acidic and alcoholic and generally resistant to toxic infection.
How long has it been in our fermenter for?
Also, do a search on "infection" and pelecule - lots of good info out there.
If you hate it and want it gone, a more experienced brewer in your area might be willing to trade you for it. Probably not likely, but it never hurts to ask!