Ricki Lake and Trisha Yearwood - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Ricki Lake and Trisha Yearwood

Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #1
Halbrust
Recipes 

Aug 2012
Upland, CA
Liked 68 Times on 55 Posts

I was caught having an affair about six years ago. One of the stupidest mistakes of my life.

Just the other night my wife and I saw a commercial for the new Ricki lake show. I said that Ricki Lake looks like someone else but can't figure out who (meaning another actress or celebrity).

My wife gives me a long nasty answer about how she thinks Ricki Lake looks like the person I cheated with and that the same thing occured last month when I said something about Trisha Yearwood.

Trisha Yearwood looks nothing like Ricki Lake! And neither of them look like the person I fooled around with. The only thing Lake and Yearwood have in common is a nose resemblance, and the other woman doesn't have a similar nose.

I ****ed up and I accept I'm still paying for it six years later. But when she pulls things ouit of her ass saying someone looks like her is annoying. Besides, it's not like I said Ricki Lake was cute. Just that she looked like someone (and if I thought she looked like the other woman I sure as **** wouldn't have mentioned it!)

Old 12-01-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
brewingmeister
Recipes 

Apr 2009
middle of nowhere
Liked 183 Times on 136 Posts

The only appropriate solution is to copulate with ricki lake.

Old 12-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #3
br1dge
Recipes 

Dec 2010
Roswell, GA
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Or let Trisha give you a BJ

Old 12-01-2012, 01:37 AM   #4
KBentley57
Recipes 

Jun 2012
Birmingham, AL
Liked 25 Times on 21 Posts

I would probably avoid commenting on anything related to women other than your wife, period .

MyNameIsPaul Likes This 
Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2436 Times on 1347 Posts

Tell her the reason you cheated on her in the 1st place was due to the fact that she wouldn't shut up. OK, DON'T tell her that, she might go Lorena Bobbit on you when you're sleeping; but you can THINK it.
Regards, GF.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 4765 Times on 3217 Posts

Now that you've posted this, I suggest you learn how to clear your browsing history, because I do not want to see your name on the evening news (Or more accurately, on a news website. I just don't want the news on TV anymore...)

Old 12-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Yeah, you'll never live it down, but then she has to look at you for the rest of her life and know she's been cheated on, so I think it evens out.

Anyway, I think the thing about those two pictures that sticks out as similar is the fact that neither of them have a real smile.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 12-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 4765 Times on 3217 Posts

That picture of Yearwood makes her look sort of like a man... I'd have to give the edge to Ricki on this one. Plus I dig brunettes, so she has that going for her.

So was this cheating like a one-night stand, or an extended affair? How did you two know each other?

Old 12-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #9
PackerfaninSanDiego
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2012
Ramona, California
Liked 182 Times on 137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBentley57 View Post
I would probably avoid commenting on anything related to women other than your wife, period .
yup what he said, you phucked up, or did you? A mistake? A mistake is when you cut a 2 x 4 too short.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #10
Randar
All your Ninkasi are belong to us
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2008
Wheeling, IL
Liked 5299 Times on 5119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halbrust View Post
I ****ed up and I accept I'm still paying for it six years later. But when she pulls things ouit of her ass saying someone looks like her is annoying. Besides, it's not like I said Ricki Lake was cute. Just that she looked like someone (and if I thought she looked like the other woman I sure as **** wouldn't have mentioned it!)[/IMG]
The only solution is to pull out the picture of the other woman (that you, of course, keep on you at all times), just to prove her wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfaninSanDiego View Post
yup what he said, you phucked up, or did you? A mistake? A mistake is when you cut a 2 x 4 too short.
HA!

I often feel like the dumbest person in the room here -JuanMoore