Why?! - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Why?!

Old 11-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #21
Stauffbier
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2011
El Paso, TX
Liked 1048 Times on 641 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddiggie View Post
I've almost knocked people out while in the truck and letting one out (I don't hold back when in MY vehicle). Good thing the windows work (need to figure out how to lock the passenger side window )...
***NOTE TO SELF*** Never ride with Golddiggie!

Old 11-26-2012, 01:23 AM   #22
Dan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2010
Makakilo, Hawaii
Liked 2201 Times on 1380 Posts

+1

Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 AM   #23
dkwolf
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Sac City, IA
Liked 374 Times on 222 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stauffbier View Post
I've actually done this quite a few times. I've tried holding them in, but that creates vapor lock. Vapor lock never ends well!
Oh man, you ain't kidding. Had Long John Silvers for lunch one day, before a date that night. Went waaaaaay too heavy on the malt vinegar sauce. Knew I was packing some pretty vile emissions, so I held it in...the entire date (movies at her house..and I couldn't sneak off to let one rip, because I knew it was going to be loud and vile). Was cramping up something FIERCE by the time I headed home. Kissed goodnight, got in the truck, shut the door...and let loose. I was a freaking mile and a half down the road before I finally ran out of pressure.... and was almost 10 miles down the road before the air was 'normal' again (it was about fifteen below, so driving with the windows open wasn't an option)

People Like This 
Old 11-26-2012, 02:01 AM   #24
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Liked 496 Times on 431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwolf View Post
Oh man, you ain't kidding. Had Long John Silvers for lunch one day, before a date that night. Went waaaaaay too heavy on the malt vinegar sauce. Knew I was packing some pretty vile emissions, so I held it in...the entire date (movies at her house..and I couldn't sneak off to let one rip, because I knew it was going to be loud and vile). Was cramping up something FIERCE by the time I headed home. Kissed goodnight, got in the truck, shut the door...and let loose. I was a freaking mile and a half down the road before I finally ran out of pressure.... and was almost 10 miles down the road before the air was 'normal' again (it was about fifteen below, so driving with the windows open wasn't an option)
LMAO!!!

Doesn't your truck have a sliding rear window in it? I find that cracking that open does a good amount to bring in fresh air without turning the truck into a rolling freezer. Crank up the heat to offset and you're good.

Did you dissolve the window seals with that one??

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

dkwolf Likes This 
Old 11-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #25
dkwolf
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Sac City, IA
Liked 374 Times on 222 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddiggie View Post
LMAO!!!

Doesn't your truck have a sliding rear window in it? I find that cracking that open does a good amount to bring in fresh air without turning the truck into a rolling freezer. Crank up the heat to offset and you're good.

Did you dissolve the window seals with that one??
Dude....

Where the heck were you 10 years ago? That truck DID have a sliding rear window! Man, that would have REALLY helped out.... I'm going to blame the combination of the kiss goodnight and then the toxic cloud for my brain missing that one.

It was about 6 months later that the bolt attaching the seat back to the recliner mechanism broke...never thought about their being a possible connection...

Old 11-26-2012, 03:52 AM   #26
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwolf View Post
Dude....

Where the heck were you 10 years ago? That truck DID have a sliding rear window! Man, that would have REALLY helped out.... I'm going to blame the combination of the kiss goodnight and then the toxic cloud for my brain missing that one.

It was about 6 months later that the bolt attaching the seat back to the recliner mechanism broke...never thought about their being a possible connection...
My 2002 Ranger has one.

The same bolt head snapped off of one side on my seat too. Went a while like that (it would hold in position, I just couldn't adjust it with the spring action). Then the second one broke. Not a minor thing getting that fixed. Luckily, I shouldn't have that issue again, for as long as I own the truck.

Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 11-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #27
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5016 Times on 3386 Posts

The urge to fart when racking beer is caused by the same reaction when dating: The anticipation of something good gets you excited, causing chemical reactions in the gut.

Went caving with some guy friends. One of them cut loose so bad in the middle of the night it woke it us up. In the morning we had to check the mattress to see if there was a hole in it!

Stauffbier Likes This 
Old 11-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #28
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2134 Times on 1409 Posts

I'm, unfortunately, going to have to be the guy who takes this one step farther. Ever notice you never have to fart (or pee) until you commence with sexy time?

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 11-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #29
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
I'm, unfortunately, going to have to be the guy who takes this one step farther. Ever notice you never have to fart (or pee) until you commence with sexy time?
That's why you're supposed to go BEFORE 'game time'... Even if you don't think you need to, do it and you'll be happier... Or you won't get banned for farting and peeling the paint off the walls, ceiling, curling up the rug(s), etc...

Fermenting
K1:

Old 11-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #30
unionrdr
Heavyweight homebrewing author & air gun shooter
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Sheffield, Ohio
Liked 3706 Times on 3178 Posts

Oh lord,I've been sittin here reading with tears in my eyes. Y'all are some funny mothers! My favorite one is at the grocery store on shopping day after chili & beer at lunchtime. If I see the isle is crowded & momma needs to see/get something (she's a wee bit of a thing),I go down the isle before hand & lay down a smoke screen that'd gag a maggot. Maybe I should hang a sign on my backside like at work; "no smoking,matches,or open lights". Man,y'all ought to see those isle hoggin hoes scatter! You know the ones-they park the cart on one side to look at something on the other side. I get within firing range,& ease out the most foul abomanation from the depths of intestinal fortitude. I laugh to myself when kids cry or screem "eeew,yuk!" & run away,mothers following a clse second mumbling something...
New! John Henry- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GBV3UXU