stone enjoy by 12-21 and others.. - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > stone enjoy by 12-21 and others..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
igotsand
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
igotsand's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2009
Vista, CA
Posts: 705
iTrader: (20)
Liked 152 Times on 100 Posts



Had a couple of bottles of this and got one left and its tatsy!
Also have cuvee de tomme from lost abbey..and also other lost abbey
Can also get Russian river beers...
And can get any san Diego beers....stone, ballast point, port, alesmith...etc

Would like to trade for beers outside san Diego....
Let me know what you got!!
Thanks
Igotsand



 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
namyarb3
Recipes 
 
Feb 2012
Spokane, WA
Posts: 346
iTrader: (9)
Liked 34 Times on 27 Posts


Anything particular in mind? Does it have to be a big name beer (heady, 3f, etc...), or are you interested in high scoring local stuff you'd normally never see?


__________________
Fu*k 'em if they won't get drunk.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #3
igotsand
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
igotsand's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2009
Vista, CA
Posts: 705
iTrader: (20)
Liked 152 Times on 100 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by namyarb3
Anything particular in mind? Does it have to be a big name beer (heady, 3f, etc...), or are you interested in high scoring local stuff you'd normally never see?
Whatcha got?

Interested in everything...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:02 AM   #4
Rob_B
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
Posts: 394
iTrader: (3)
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts


I'm interested in you Cuvée de Tomme or any Lost Abbey sours as well as Russian River Concecration or Sanctification. I can get you Cigar City Brewing and Saint Somewhere pretty easily. I have Humidor Series IPA , Marshall Zhukov's imperial stout, Guava Grove, White Oak aged Jai Alai IPA just to name a few. I could do some searching around for others if you'd like.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #5
namyarb3
Recipes 
 
Feb 2012
Spokane, WA
Posts: 346
iTrader: (9)
Liked 34 Times on 27 Posts


http://www.nolibrewhouse.com/index.p...-from-spokane/
Sorry it took so long. You still have the Stone?
Check the link above for an example. I Can get Vortex, Hub, Two-Beers, Diamond Knot, and many others. Check my trader feedback. PM the dude I traded with. I will make a fully legit trade for the Stone and/or Pliny.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
igotsand
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
igotsand's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2009
Vista, CA
Posts: 705
iTrader: (20)
Liked 152 Times on 100 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by namyarb3
http://www.nolibrewhouse.com/index.p...-from-spokane/
Sorry it took so long. You still have the Stone?
Check the link above for an example. I Can get Vortex, Hub, Two-Beers, Diamond Knot, and many others. Check my trader feedback. PM the dude I traded with. I will make a fully legit trade for the Stone and/or Pliny.

Sorry, the enjoy is traded all ready...
Trying to get more tho...


I can get pliny tho....ill look at some the breweries you mention and get get back to you...
Thanks
Igotsand

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
igotsand
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
igotsand's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2009
Vista, CA
Posts: 705
iTrader: (20)
Liked 152 Times on 100 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_B
I'm interested in you Cuvée de Tomme or any Lost Abbey sours as well as Russian River Concecration or Sanctification. I can get you Cigar City Brewing and Saint Somewhere pretty easily. I have Humidor Series IPA , Marshall Zhukov's imperial stout, Guava Grove, White Oak aged Jai Alai IPA just to name a few. I could do some searching around for others if you'd like.
Can you get pays du soleil from st somewhere?
Thanks
Igotsand

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
Rob_B
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
Posts: 394
iTrader: (3)
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts


I'll go to the store tomorrow to see. Shouldn't be a problem though. How many are you looking for? If they are out are there any others you're interested in?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #9
Rob_B
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
Posts: 394
iTrader: (3)
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts


Okay, I stopped by the store and they have plenty of St Somewhere Pays du Soleil as well as Saison Athene and Lectino Divina. I picked up a bottle of Pays du Soleil and happened to score some DFH 120 Minute IPA while I was out.



 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stone Enjoy By 12/21/12 IPA drainbamage Commercial Brew Discussion 8 06-11-2013 12:59 AM
Stone Enjoy By IIPA zmanzorro General Beer Discussion 35 11-30-2012 05:24 PM
FT: Stone Enjoy By 11.9.12 ISO: List Tarheel4985 Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 3 10-18-2012 12:38 AM
Stone - Enjoy by 9/21/12 itsbeeryo General Beer Discussion 27 10-13-2012 01:21 PM
9/21/12 enjoy by stone yoitsluke Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 4 09-01-2012 04:11 AM


Forum Jump