I am thankful for you, Home Brew Talk - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > I am thankful for you, Home Brew Talk

Old 11-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Oct 2012
, North Carolina
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

About a month and a half ago I decided to follow through with my wife's and my idea to start brewing beer. Through this forum I searched around and found an amazing wealth of information. Fast forward to last night and when my family arrived for the holiday we tapped into my two kegs with beer I made, inside my under construction keezer. I never would have been able to do that without this forum.

I just wanted to come out of stalking around and give a big Thank You to the members of this forum, new and old, that have contributed somewhere in the forums helping answer a question. You have no idea how much you have helped me and others. There are some that have spearheaded threads that became stickies and some that just add what their limited experiences are, but both helped me in my research here.

I see my accomplishment with these beers a reflection of your help and knowledge, and I thank you. Have a good Thanksgiving, and Cheers!

Primary: Empty!
Kegs: Empty!

Moving to Colorado!

People Like This 
Old 11-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 6886 Times on 4072 Posts

I agree, and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Andrew

Old 11-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Apr 2012
Schenectady, New York
Liked 116 Times on 93 Posts

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I've been brewing on and off for a very long time and want to thank this great group of brewers. If it wasn't for all your time and patience in helping both new AND old brewers todays homebrewing would not be as rewarding as it is.

Thanks to all who stuck with it, through the good and the bad, through the perfect brews and the buckets of carbonated defrost.
If it wasn't for the thousands who kept at it there wouldn't be today's wonderful variety of ingredients and equipment that is now out there.

Thanks to all again and to all a Happy Holiday season.

Old 11-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
May 2011
New Port Richey, Florida
Liked 506 Times on 334 Posts

Seconded Beers and cheers to all.
Home of the 12 Tap keezer

Old 11-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
Heavyweight homebrewing author & shootist of air
Feb 2011
Sheffield, Ohio
Liked 3691 Times on 3171 Posts

+3! Gunna be good with a hoppy pale ale to go with the turkey with all the herbs & whatnot.
NEW books on amazon/Kindle! Check it out now...
Home Brewing- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PBAP6JO
Distopian Sci-Fi- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NTA0L6G
New! John Henry- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GBV3UXU

Old 11-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
Feb 2011
Kokomo, IN
Liked 440 Times on 303 Posts

I know the feeling. I lurked for quite some time while I built my brewery. HBT was a great asset and filled the gap between text books and brewday. Thanks to all and Happy Thanksgiving!
Slots Down Brewery
Stick with the plan....not the sparge.

Never Ending Liquid Yeast - How to Farm Yeast and Freeze it.

misterc Likes This 
Old 11-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
Sep 2010
London, Ontario
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Yes thanks to everyone on the forum......I dont think I would have started brewing without a resource of help and info as great as this forum. Happy Thanksgiving....and happy brewing!!!