I am thankful for you, Home Brew Talk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StressedPenguin

Reaction score
About a month and a half ago I decided to follow through with my wife's and my idea to start brewing beer. Through this forum I searched around and found an amazing wealth of information. Fast forward to last night and when my family arrived for the holiday we tapped into my two kegs with beer I made, inside my under construction keezer. I never would have been able to do that without this forum.

I just wanted to come out of stalking around and give a big Thank You to the members of this forum, new and old, that have contributed somewhere in the forums helping answer a question. You have no idea how much you have helped me and others. There are some that have spearheaded threads that became stickies and some that just add what their limited experiences are, but both helped me in my research here.

I see my accomplishment with these beers a reflection of your help and knowledge, and I thank you. Have a good Thanksgiving, and Cheers!

:mug:

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I've been brewing on and off for a very long time and want to thank this great group of brewers. If it wasn't for all your time and patience in helping both new AND old brewers todays homebrewing would not be as rewarding as it is.

Thanks to all who stuck with it, through the good and the bad, through the perfect brews and the buckets of carbonated defrost.
If it wasn't for the thousands who kept at it there wouldn't be today's wonderful variety of ingredients and equipment that is now out there.

Thanks to all again and to all a Happy Holiday season.

bosco

I know the feeling. I lurked for quite some time while I built my brewery. HBT was a great asset and filled the gap between text books and brewday. Thanks to all and Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes thanks to everyone on the forum......I dont think I would have started brewing without a resource of help and info as great as this forum. Happy Thanksgiving....and happy brewing!!!

Eric

Latest posts

Back