Citra 2012 - From Grain to Glass - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Citra 2012 - From Grain to Glass

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #31
uberg33k
Recipes 
 
Nov 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Posts: 365
Liked 25 Times on 22 Posts


Any chance you're getting some Amarillo in the near future?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #32
FromGrainToGlass
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
 
FromGrainToGlass's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Decorah, IA
Posts: 206
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by uberg33k View Post
Any chance you're getting some Amarillo in the near future?
Not that I am aware of I haven't heard if there are any blends in the works either like Centennial Type for Centennial last year.

Cheers,

Brad
__________________
www.graintoglasshomebrew.com
FROM GRAIN TO GLASS
Home Brewing & Winemaking Supplies

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #33
brettwasbtd
Awesomeness Award Winnner
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
brettwasbtd's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2010
Damascus, MD
Posts: 1,803
Liked 161 Times on 117 Posts


Awesome! Just placed a Large (at least for me) hop order of 4.25lbs. Thanks!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:28 PM   #34
FromGrainToGlass
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
 
FromGrainToGlass's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Decorah, IA
Posts: 206
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by brettwasbtd View Post
Awesome! Just placed a Large (at least for me) hop order of 4.25lbs. Thanks!
Thanks! I'm looking at it right now...nice selection. It will ship in the morning.

Cheers!

Brad
__________________
www.graintoglasshomebrew.com
FROM GRAIN TO GLASS
Home Brewing & Winemaking Supplies

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:41 AM   #35
daksin
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
daksin's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2011
San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,619
Liked 356 Times on 310 Posts


Sweet! My 5th and 6th pounds of hops this year will be here tomorrow. I cannot wait to get my 2012 Simcoe and Citra!
__________________
I can't be arsed to keep up this list of what's in the fermenters, but hey, check out the cool brewery I own!

twitter.com/2kidsbrewing .. facebook.com/2kidsbrewing .. 2kidsbrewing.com

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:04 AM   #36
jperry
Recipes 
 
Jun 2012
SD, CA
Posts: 718
Liked 148 Times on 111 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by daksin View Post
Sweet! My 5th and 6th pounds of hops this year will be here tomorrow. I cannot wait to get my 2012 Simcoe and Citra!
wow that funny, I have the same exact order coming tomorrow from them! and I live San Diego too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #37
highgravitybacon
Recipes 
 
Sep 2012
Posts: 923
Liked 216 Times on 152 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by jperry View Post
wow that funny, I have the same exact order coming tomorrow from them! and I live San Diego too.
What if you are the same person with multiple personalities? But each one doesn't know about the other? Will you brew one beer and be happy about it, or brew two beers?

jperry Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #38
TheDankness
Recipes 
 
Jan 2013
Posts: 5

I just snagged the last half lb of galaxy! theres three more ounces! I'm super stoked to be doing business with you, I would have snagged a lb of simcoe but my funds are a little tighter than I thought they would be. If this transaction goes smoothly, I think I have may just found my new hop source. I can't wait to check out the dankness!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #39
VikingBeer
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
San Ramon, California
Posts: 6
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by highgravitybacon

What if you are the same person with multiple personalities? But each one doesn't know about the other? Will you brew one beer and be happy about it, or brew two beers?
At least both personalities are hopheads. If one was into milds and browns and the other was a IIPA guy, then there might be a problem.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #40
FromGrainToGlass
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
 
FromGrainToGlass's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Decorah, IA
Posts: 206
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDankness
I just snagged the last half lb of galaxy! theres three more ounces! I'm super stoked to be doing business with you, I would have snagged a lb of simcoe but my funds are a little tighter than I thought they would be. If this transaction goes smoothly, I think I have may just found my new hop source. I can't wait to check out the dankness!
Dank you very much, TheDankness!

Cheers!

Brad
__________________
www.graintoglasshomebrew.com
FROM GRAIN TO GLASS
Home Brewing & Winemaking Supplies

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My 2012 Citra Pellets for your 2012 Amarillo Pellets jman For Sale 2 01-09-2013 11:46 PM
East Lantern Citra IPA (All Grain) Prymal Recipes/Ingredients 11 03-07-2012 11:15 PM
WTB-citra hops grain mill Ma23456 For Sale 6 01-23-2012 03:18 PM
Looking for all grain recipe with calypso & citra heyjaffy All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 6 11-08-2011 10:52 PM
All Grain Big Citra IPA Rmerrill Recipes/Ingredients 7 07-10-2011 10:40 PM


Forum Jump