Originally Posted by BeardedIdiot
This was also my first full-boil brew. I've done half a dozen stove-top, partial boil extract brews, and a couple of them turned out decent (red ale compared to Killian's, pale ale compared to a less-hoppy SNPA).
I've got about 67lbs of grain and 6lbs of hops left to experiment with. If I can do 2-3 brews this long weekend, then I'll really be happy
You brewing history is very similar to mine. I did about 6 partial volume extract batches befor moving to AG BIAB. I have done 4 BIAB batches now and really like it. Hopefully doing another one next weekend. I probably won't move on to 3 vessel system. Got to save my pennies for kegging. Best of luck to you and you continue on with AG. Let us know how it turned out.