Who Would You Like To Brew With On These Forums? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Who Would You Like To Brew With On These Forums?

Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 AM   #11
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT
Liked 2865 Times on 1733 Posts

I'm with CG albeit probably for a different reason. Pretty much anyone would do. I'm such a lonely brewer. Hmm... that's sounds like a brewery name... The Lonely Brewer.

Seriously, though, I do think brewing with just about any relatively experienced brewer would be a fun experience. It's always fun to meet a fellow brewer and see a different brewer's perspective in action.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 11-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #12
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3198 Times on 1886 Posts

Like Sonofgrok said, Zuljin. Somehow I think shotguns, and possibly pyschodelics might be involved. I mean, he IS really Hunter Thompson, isn't he? HST isn't really dead. He's just hanging out on a porch couch.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 11-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #13
KayaBrew
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Jay, Adirondack Mountains, NY
Liked 211 Times on 164 Posts

I'd brew with CreamyG. I doubt we'd get anything done because I feel like we have the same sense of humor, so we'd end up just getting drunk and douching around all afternoon until the wives got sick of us and kicked us out. Or not. I never met the guy.....

CreamyGoodness Likes This 
Old 11-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #14
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 8011 Times on 5599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45_70sharps View Post
She brews all grain and I'm pretty sure she's smart enough to keep delicate area's covered while working around an open flame!
You guys make me literally "LOL".

But apparently you missed the burned boobies episode of "why I'm dumb" -brewing by Yooper. I have a scar on my left boob.

Did you know that even with a t-shirt on, lifting up a lid with a sparge arm shooting 180 degree water at your chest that you will get burned?!?!

Good thing I wasn't brewcasting that day, as off came my shirt as I used the sprayer on the sink to spray cold water on my chest. It's a small scar, but it blistered and stuff when it happened.

I'm no expert, but I appreciate all the kind words. I've brewed with Xiang, Homercidal, Lschiavo (quite a few times), Zamial, Conpewter, HenryHill, Pappers (sorta), Reedwalker, FSR402, HotbreakHotel, and several other forum members and it's always a blast.

I pretty much stand around and talk and drink beer, though. I don't really do anything else when other people are around.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:41 AM   #15
Brulosopher

Recipes 

Jun 2011
, CA
Liked 357 Times on 261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverseApacheMaster
Leaving this creepy thread now...
Exactly.

List of exBEERiments

How To Easily Harvest Clean Yeast from Starters

Make Good Lager in Less Time!

Marshall "Brulosopher" Schott

Old 11-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #16
Reelale
Recipes 

Sep 2009
Liked 1374 Times on 1332 Posts

SharonaZamboni. She can really stir that mash, probably.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #17
TowsonTiger22

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Baltimore
Liked 2015 Times on 1940 Posts

I wanna brew with bozo. Would be the best beer anyone ever drank.

I'd wanna brew with Ace, so I could blow up his toilet.

I'd wanna brew with Randar, just so I could steal personal info, and sign him up for an NRA membership.

Old 11-20-2012, 12:45 AM   #18
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Dublin (No, not that Dublin)
Liked 271 Times on 209 Posts

I sometimes brew with my five and seven year old kids. They are not members here, that I know of...
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 11-20-2012, 12:47 AM   #19
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 8011 Times on 5599 Posts

But, in answering the question, I would love brewing with just about anybody on this forum.

One that really stands out for me if I had to pick just one, though- is Denny. I'm sort of a star-struck Denny Conn fan, and Denny is such a super nice guy that I'd love to brew with him. We've met a couple of times, but never in a brewing situation, and I think he'd be a great one to learn from.

I genuinely like most people from the forum, so I'd really like to brew with any one of you!

Old 11-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #20
aiptasia

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Them Scary Woods, FL
Liked 544 Times on 481 Posts

Ditto. Any excuse to drink some beer, make some beer, talk shop and shoot the ****e is a good brew day.

2014: Seven Heavens Series One: Vilon, Mystic Melomel, Skeeter Pee.