Its a sad day... - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Its a sad day...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
Schlomo
Recipes 
 
Oct 2012
Howell, Michigan
Posts: 185
Liked 15 Times on 14 Posts



My first brew of which i kegged was just tapped... Saddest part is that I cant brew this weekend, and I wont have my next beer ready to drink for another day or two..

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
Hackwood
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
Hackwood's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 652
Liked 64 Times on 54 Posts


Sad indeed. I'll drink one for you and think of you when I am brewing tomorrow.
__________________
Fermenting - Nothing.
Lagering - Nothing.
Secondary - Nothing.
Bottle-aging -Nothing.
In the Fridge - Brian's Best Bitter
.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:45 AM   #3
JLem
 
JLem's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2009
Attleboro, MA
Posts: 3,639
Liked 178 Times on 154 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlomo View Post
My first brew of which i kegged was just tapped... Saddest part is that I cant brew this weekend, and I wont have my next beer ready to drink for another day or two..
How will a day or two make that big a difference? I say it's ready for you to drink now. Go ahead...you know you want to...it's OK.
__________________
My Hombrewing Blog

My Beer Cellar

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #4
agcorry00
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Posts: 154
Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts


You have more self control than me, I'll give you that.
__________________
"We don't sell Duff, we sell Fudd."

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 AM   #5
Schlomo
Recipes 
 
Oct 2012
Howell, Michigan
Posts: 185
Liked 15 Times on 14 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by JLem View Post
How will a day or two make that big a difference? I say it's ready for you to drink now. Go ahead...you know you want to...it's OK.
I kegged it about 32 hours ago... I really want it.. I do.. I figure i'll give it one more day to carb a little more...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:46 AM   #6
HopJuicer
Recipes 
 
May 2012
Oakley, Ca
Posts: 107
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts


Congrats on the first beer! I am trying to kick a keg to make room for tomorrow's batch. Sucks using the same refrigerator as a fermentation chamber and kegerator.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
Schlomo
Recipes 
 
Oct 2012
Howell, Michigan
Posts: 185
Liked 15 Times on 14 Posts


I did it.. I drank it.. and it was Delicious. Needs a bit more carb, but time will take care of that. Still not brewing on this fine sunday.. but that will change next week.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
JLem
 
JLem's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2009
Attleboro, MA
Posts: 3,639
Liked 178 Times on 154 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlomo
I did it.. I drank it.. and it was Delicious. Needs a bit more carb, but time will take care of that. Still not brewing on this fine sunday.. but that will change next week.
Self-control is completely overrated. Glad you turned a sad day into a happy one
__________________
My Hombrewing Blog

My Beer Cellar

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump