Ohhhhh, I'm naughty! - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Ohhhhh, I'm naughty!

Old 11-20-2012, 03:57 AM   #11
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT
Liked 2865 Times on 1733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
I did this recently, only besides the NS there was 7 lbs of other hops. I'll just act perplexed when they show up, and pretend I didn't order them.

Btw have you ever tried the NS? I have never tried them, but I know they are like Citra in that some people like them while others don't.
I just put some in an APA as dry hops and they smell awesome after 4 days. Probably going to bottle this weekend.

Inhopsicated: A Beer Blog

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 11-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #12
ToV
Recipes 

Jul 2009
, Vermont
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If you think ordering a pound of hops will make SWMBO upset . . . I am a dead man, I pulled apart the old (already retired) washing machine to get the motor. Now I am building a parts list to build a motorized mill . . .

I better come up with a good christmas present for her.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:24 AM   #13
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRems View Post
Wait till you come back with 100+ pounds of grain. Try hiding that. PS the grain should be in by next week.
Holy crap I totally missed this post. I just assumed this thread had already run it's course so I just jumped straight to the last post at the time. I made my order pre-SWMBO discussion, but I talked to her into it anyway. I would have felt like a dick if I'd have had to cancel my order. Luckily all is well. I am excited to have 150-ish# of grain. I'm especially excited about the Munich. I've been wanting to do a Munich-something SMaSH.

Inhopsicated on Twitter

Old 11-20-2012, 05:26 AM   #14
nukebrewer
Brew the brew!

Recipes 

Oct 2008
Groton, CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToV View Post
If you think ordering a pound of hops will make SWMBO upset . . . I am a dead man, I pulled apart the old (already retired) washing machine to get the motor. Now I am building a parts list to build a motorized mill . . .

I better come up with a good christmas present for her.
Ehhh... I wouldn't think twice about cannibalizing a part from an already retired appliance. As long we both agreed beforehand that the appliance was indeed retired, I would have license to do as I pleased.

Also, bring me some Heady Topper you mudder fyooker!

Inhopsicated on Twitter