Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > opened my first batch!!!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Originally Posted by jerrodm
Ragingbull, start brewing the next one now--can't tell you how many times I've found my back against a wall because I thought I had plenty of reserves, then suddenly found myself with a stock of 20-25 beers and nothing in the pipeline, at least six weeks away from the next infusion of homebrews. Is it the sign of a problem that that causes me to break out in a cold sweat?

In the immortal words of Jack White, "Be like the squirrel--", store it up now!
I've got one conditioning, two fermenting,one of which will be bottling Saturday, and I will start a new batch Saturday or Sunday.

Happy Brewing Y'all!
Drinking: Natty Greene Nut Brown Ale,Albert's Atomic Altbier, Cowgirl Honey Light

Carbonating/Conditioning:Chocolate Porter, Old Devil Nut Brown Ale, Cape Fear Pale Ale Classic American Light1776 Lager
Fermenting: Diablo IPA, Black Forest Stout, Hellfire Red Ale
On Deck: Bewitched Amber Ale