It's been three weeks since brew day, and subsequent SG readings have been stable. So, let the bottling begun!
I started by sanitizing my bottling bucket, wand, and auto siphon.
I then placed my caps in sanitizing solution.
The night before, I placed 48 bottles in the dish washer (no soap) and ran on the sanitary cycle. I then gave each bottle a quick rinse in the sanitizing solution and placed back in the dishwasher upside down to drain.
I added the priming sugar to 1 cup water and boiled for 5 minutes.
I then placed the pot in an ice bath to expedite the cooling of the solution.
I racked the beer from the carboy to the bottling bucket.
I ended up with 44 bottles. Had a little spill when the hose came off the spigot, and another when the bottling wand got stuck.
I'm gonna give the first bottle a taste on Dec 19th. I'll keep you all posted.