Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > WTB (Want To Buy) - brew stand for 10-15 gal batches
Old 11-15-2012, 02:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default WTB (Want To Buy) - brew stand for 10-15 gal batches

I'm looking to upgrade my setup with a used-but-in-good-condition stand that can accommodate 3 15-gal kettles, single tier preferred. I'd prefer one that has burners and gas lines in place already, but would be satisfied with just a sturdy frame in good condition. Add-ons such as pumps or temp control are a plus, but not required by any means.

My main issue here is that I don't want to dish out the $ for a new, pre-fab stand but don't know how to weld and am getting stuck while trying to start from scratch.

I'm located in Northeast Ohio, but willing to drive 5 or so hours in the vicinity to pick up. I imagine the shipping for something like this would be absurd.

If anyone has any suggestions, referrals, etc. - I'm open. Thanks for your help.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I do some side weld and fab work. I am also coming to NW Ohio around Christmas to visit the inlaws. So what I am proposing is that you start out by telling me what you are looking for in terms of a stand and I can weld you up the frame that you want and then you can dress it out with the burners and controls that you want. If we can agree on a deal that works for both of us, I can bring the stand up to Fremont the weekend before Christmas and you can pick it up from there.

Shoot me an email to and we can start sketching this out and see if we can work a deal.