I found an all-grain Franziskaner clone and tried to adapt it to extract brewing. I am hoping to brew this upcoming weekend and would appreciate any and all input on this recipe!
- 6.6 lbs Breiss Wheat LME
- 1 lb. Rice Hulls
- 1 lb. German Pale Malt
- 2 oz. Acid Malt
- 4 oz. Aromatic Malt
- 2 oz. Maltodextrin (15min)
- 0.5 tsp Yeast Nutrient (15min)
- Wyeast Weihenstephan Weizen (3068)
- 0.75 oz. Herbrucker Hops (60min / 3.5-5%AA)
- 0.25 Spalter Hops (15min / 4-6%AA)
- Steep grains at 150 for 60 minutes.
- Bring to a boil. Add LME, nutrient, maltodextrin and hops as indicated.
- Chill and pitch yeast.
- Ferment at 68 Fahrenheit for 2 weeks.
- Bottle and age 2 weeks.