Why is it so hard to find a brew partner?? - Page 5 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Why is it so hard to find a brew partner??

Old 11-14-2012, 04:40 AM   #41
HIlife
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

My Bavarian friend from another lab is my brew partner and he's great, we split the cost of the setup and ingredients and he's there to help me clean up afterwards. I guess the moral of the story is that everyone should make more friends from Bavaria.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #42
nghtmre4u
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I have had that problem before. I wouldn't mind hooking up with you on a brew day I'm only ten minutes from you. My schedule is tight and only leaves me Saturdays to brew. If your intrested let me know maybe we can both learn something new I've been doing all grain for a few years.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 AM   #43
steber
Recipes 

Nov 2011
Kingston, Pennsylvania
Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Just bottled my solo beer! First time grain to glass(Bottle counts as glass) by my self!! Although some parts took longer, I must say it was very peaceful. Bottling solo certainly takes longer, but not as bad as I thought! Best part, it'll be done roughly after finals week for me, So I'll have something to inebriate my self with!

Old 11-29-2012, 02:27 AM   #44
BareKnuckleBrewer
Recipes 

Oct 2012
Tempe, AZ

I'm pretty fortunate. After buying my starter kit, my buddy who got me into homebrewing came over to help with the first batch. I've been doing it on my own for about a year, and last month we collaberated on two different 5 gal batches. We both know what we're doing and it's fun to discuss tecniques, recipes and the new toys we want to add to our system.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #45
headbanger

Recipes 

Apr 2011
The Hill, KY
Liked 777 Times on 486 Posts

Have you ever considered ordering yourself a "brew partner" from Russia?

Just saying, might work out OK.

TwoDogBrew Likes This