Hey Guys, Im brewing this recipe tomorrow and thought I'd share it to see if anyone had some advice. Any thoughts? I am using rye for the fist time and I think this percentage will add good flavor without being too overpowering. Any thoughts or Pointers?
- 8 lb American 2 row
- 2 lb Rye
- 1 lb Victory
- .5 lb Crystal 60
- .25 lb Crystal 90
- .25 lb Belgian Aromatic
- .5oz German Magnum Pellets (15.2% AA) 60min
- .5oz German Magnum Pellets (15.2% AA) 30min
- 1oz Centennial Pellets (9.7% AA) 15min
- 1oz Centennial Pellets (9.7%AA) 5min
- 1oz Amarillo Whole Leaf (9.5%AA) Flame out
WYeast 1332 NorthWest Ale
Mash for 60 min @ 154F. Ferment around 66 F for 2. Rack to secondary for another week or 2. Bottle condition 10 days, enjoy.