Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > Another Help with my logo thread

Old 11-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Hauger
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Another Help with my logo thread

Like all the other ones I've seen here, I'm someone that has a name but I'm jus not talented enough to come up with a good beer co logo. The name I have is

Doran Creek Brew Co.

Named after a spring fed, crystal clear creek complete with waterfalls (all very picturesque) that runs through property I grew up on and is still in the family.

I'm looking for something that's timeless in it's simplicity but also distinct. I'm a sucker for typography as well. Lastly, a good test is a logo that lends itself nicely to Glass Etching on mugs/pint glasses.

I've toyed around with GIMP and MS Paint, but honestly, I just don't have the talent.

So....any graphic artists out there feel like exercising their talents and helping the helpless out.