So after a week or two or delay (I built a keezer) I continued work on the panel over the past couple of days.
Cutting out the holes, I had concerns about using a dremel instead of paying for the water-jet cut, but I have to be honest, it was easy and I don't really get why anyone would pay to have their panel cut when you can easily do it yourself. But to each their own.
After a quick paint and installation of the parts I'm ready to start wiring tonight. I didn't dust the outside before taking this picture, but trust me, it's shiny!
I've got a fair bit of space inside so I'm hoping wiring goes well and I can tidy it up nicely.