Now I feel bad for not waiting it out
6 gallons of mulberry wine have been turned into 2.5 quarts of 85ish% alcohol.
I wish I'd known about the copper tube splash rack thing, it may have saved the wine. I distilled it because I've heard that the sulphrous/rotten egg thing is almost impossible to get rid of.
The yeast I used is an unbranded yeast that came in the wine kit. I used it a while back on 2 six gallon batches of skeeter pee that turned out fine. The yeast starts fermenting quickly and easily and ferments vigerously. I am going to look for an alternative to use on the plum crop that is almost ripe now.
Thanks to both of you for your input thus far.
I almost forgot, OG was around 1.1(I struggled to get a fruit free sample) and SG was 992