Nov Free Shipping from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay Okay Okay
You asked (begged) ;) So here it is.

Free shipping on all USA shipments over $100.00 till the end of November 2012.

This is a HBT only promo so, to get the free shipping promo code respond to this thread and I will PM it to you..You will have till the end of month to use it.

Cheers
Jay

Code please...in Pa restoring power and hope I get back to NC in time to take advantage of this one! May be here weeks :( and I need a fb for mlt and boil keggles....

Code please...in Pa restoring power and hope I get back to NC in time to take advantage of this one! May be here weeks :( and I need a fb for mlt and boil keggles....

PM's sent. If I missed you PM me and let me know

2BeerSpeer
Hay man do your gig and help the people that need you. If you cant get back in time shoot me a PM. I got you covered.

Jay

Jaybird said:
PM's sent. If I missed you PM me and let me know

2BeerSpeer
Hay man do your gig and help the people that need you. If you cant get back in time shoot me a PM. I got you covered.

Jay

Word! It's pretty bad...may be here several weeks

Jaybird said:
Okay Okay Okay
You asked (begged) ;) So here it is.

Free shipping on all USA shipments over $100.00 till the end of November.

This is a HBT only promo so, to get the free shipping promo code respond to this thread and I will PM it to you..You will have till the end of month to use it.

Cheers
Jay

Code me pls

May I get a code as well?!?!
I think I know what I need, but just to make sure it will work; I have a bottom drain, upside down keg MLT. Will your 15" FB with handle, reverse hinge, no hole, level 1 filter be my best option??? If you think I should consider a different stand or config, please let me know.
Thanks, jay. Look forward to my first brew with this.

May I get a code as well?!?!
I think I know what I need, but just to make sure it will work; I have a bottom drain, upside down keg MLT. Will your 15" FB with handle, reverse hinge, no hole, level 1 filter be my best option??? If you think I should consider a different stand or config, please let me know.
Thanks, jay. Look forward to my first brew with this.

Yep that is a killer option for your set up!

PM's sent..
Cheers
Jay

Can I get a code too? This offer good to Alaska?

Midwest hooked me up with there flat rate 7.95 promo last month. We made it worth their whole! Haha

Back