• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless steel hop spider(s)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Could only find stainless in bulk bags for the items i needed to make my hop spider, so i i ended up making 4 of them and thought i would pass on the savings?! I got $20 in materials per and about an hour of work.. so looking to get $40 per plus shipping.. pretty sure they will fit in medium flat rate box if there dissembled.All you need is a pair of pliers and a 12mm box wrench and its together!

Materials:

6x3" Stainless Cake form
(3)6" Stainless 1/4" 20 threaded legs
3 Stainless lock nuts
3 Stainless washers
3 Stainless nuts
1 Stainless 7" hose clamp
1 One gallon paint bag

I went with the 6x3" instead of the little sink hole just to make it easier to add get them all in the bag instead of missing.:drunk:

shoot me a message if interested pretty straight forward and honest.. i dont have any feedback here but on ebay check me sc0rnypoo

cheers!

IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

ALL 4 have been sold.. really quick... if anyone else is interested i can maybe make a few more if people are interested just shoot me an email [email protected]

thanks guys!

first 2 already left today other two will go mon/tues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back