For those who helped me with this recipe, I thank you.
I ended up doing a 10 gallon batch and here is my final recipe. It's fermenting as I type this on Nov14 2012.
21.5 lbs 2-row
1.5 lbs Munich
1.0 lb C-60
8 oz Midnight Wheat
8 oz Carafa-III
4 oz Chocolate Malt (350L)
1 lb amber DME (I mistakenly thought my efficiency would be too low!)
I sparged too much so had to do a full 120 min boil!
2.5 oz Nugget 13AA @ 90
1.0 oz Nugget @ 25
1.0 oz Cascade @ 20
1.0 oz Nugget @ 15
1.0 oz Cascade @ 10
1.0 oz Cascade @ 5
1.0 oz Cascade @ Flame Out
Total: 88 IBU
OG for 10.0 gallons into fermenters = 1.075!
I was highly surprised with a mash efficiency of 78%!
Ended up using 2 packets of US-05 dry yeast because I didn't have a starter wort ready.
I transferred almost everything from the kettle into the fermenters other then the heavy protein trub because I didn't want to lose my finishing hops.
The day after I took this picture the fermenters went nuts! it looks like a tropical storm inside these things!