08-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
“6 LEGENDARY YEARS!”
6TH Anniversary Party - Sunday, August 19, 2007
11:00 a.m. to close
To celebrate our 6th Anniversary we have saved a special treat for the occasion. A cask of dry hopped Barley Wine, which has been aged for 6 months!
We will also be tapping a new Seasonal Ale "The Anniversary Alt". This will be a traditional Düsseldorf Style Alt Bier, brewed with a special German ale yeast, Pilsner malt and German hops. The ale has been lagered for several weeks, true to German brewing techniques.
- Free Hors d'oeuvres!
- Door Prizes Given away every hour!
- Happy Hour All Day!
- Free Pint Glass to the first 100 Beers!
On Tap -
- 3 year old Oak Aged Bourbon Porter
- Irish Red Rye
- Robust Porter
- Russian Imperial Stout
- Mirror Pond Clone dry hopped with Citra
- Mirror Pond Clone dry hopped with Centennial
Primary - Nada
From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world. -- Saint Arnoldus