No matter what- You too will do stupid shiz - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > No matter what- You too will do stupid shiz

Old 10-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #21
TheCarnie
Recipes 

Dec 2009
Greenville, South Carolina
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

I power drilled straight into the palm of my hand while ignoring proper safety precaution. I could see the cavity of my hand, pretty awesome. When i took the cuticle scissors to cut the flesh hanging out of the hole, i hit a giant nerve that was hanging out! It was the only painful part, and holy monkeymasterbation it was extremely painful. Not one person could stomach to hear the whole story. And my brother who was there refused to help me clean the flesh from the drill bit. Luckily I hit nothing vital to fine motor skills, and my hand is just fine today.
And no, there was no doctor, ER, or outsourced medical attention needed. Good ole' Marine Corps combat lifesaver certification.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #22
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Liked 498 Times on 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer View Post
we call that Greek Spaghetti.
no, that's actually "two-way cincinnati style" chili.
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894

Old 10-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #23
Jayhem
Recipes 

Dec 2011
Culpeper, VA
Liked 279 Times on 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by motobrewer View Post
Call it what you will. If it tastes good...eat it! (This applies to more than just food)
Keg #1: White Mosaic Pale Ale
Keg #2: Empty
Drinking: Amber Ale, White Mosaic Pale Ale

Old 10-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #24
motobrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin

yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to quote you, lol.
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #25
slomo

Recipes 

Jan 2009
sacramento, ca.
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I took a piss up hill once... Never again.
The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Old 10-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #26
GilaMinumBeer
Half-fast Prattlarian
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7676 Times on 6272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by motobrewer View Post
I'm in Oklahoma. It's all Greek.

I go to a place called Coney Island downtown. Specializes in simple hot dogs. Ran by a greek fellow. he makes spaghetti with chili. Calls it greek spaghetti. Has done since 1924.

I'll not argue with him about it. You can tho'. (405) 239-8568.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #27
A4J
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2008
the Desert, CA
Liked 30 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGVT View Post
At least you didn't go take a leak before washing the chili off of your hands...
or scratch your balls

My mid-century modern keezer build thread.

TheCarnie Likes This 
Old 10-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #28
motobrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer View Post
I'm in Oklahoma. It's all Greek.

I go to a place called Coney Island downtown. Specializes in simple hot dogs. Ran by a greek fellow. he makes spaghetti with chili. Calls it greek spaghetti. Has done since 1924.

I'll not argue with him about it. You can tho'. (405) 239-8568.
could be. i'm not arguing with anyone. i despise spaghetti in my chili. i like beans, tho.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_chili

Old 10-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #29
dudius

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Big Rapids, MI
Liked 62 Times on 50 Posts

At work I operate a machine that grinds chipper knifes to sharpen. We're talking industrial cutting tools. Well, usually wear gloves when doing anything with sharp knives and like a fool, I wasn't wearing gloves and cut a hunk of skin off my middle finger. That was Monday, and it's still an open wound. It isn't bloody or infected, just hurts like a mother if anything slides across that spot.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #30
Subsailor
Life is Tough, Stupid makes it Tougher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Liked 534 Times on 339 Posts

We had moved in 2 weeks prior to this and were still decorating the house. I was playing fetch in the house with our cattle dog Kronk (RIP). He never returns the ball all the way to you, just gets close and rolls it at you. On the last fetch of that day I missed his rollback and spun around, started to bend over to get the ball and impaled my right eye socket on the Mooose antlers we had just put up on the wall.
My wife was on the phone with or youngest daughter in Texas and all she heard "Holy F***ing Sh!t" and me grabbing my face and falling to the floor.
Long story short, we put a cold compress on it and she started rushing me to the hospital and about halfway there, I got this intense pain and pressure in the socket and my eyeball actually slid back into place. Ended up with a hole though the eyelid and an eyepatch for 2 weeks.
Moral - never hang pointy things on the wall!

I also include a mix of pinto, black and kidney beans in my chili. I always make 2 pots, 1 spicy and 1 mild and I always include a couple of tablespoons of unsweetened bakers chocolate, it makes the chili more velvety and rich.
SSBN 641 B