I can't wait for election day - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I can't wait for election day

Old 10-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #11
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5012 Times on 3383 Posts

Robo calls I don't mind. We still have a landline and it's nice to be able to give that number to people so the Cell numbers don't get harassed.

That said, I have sometimes just started swearing. Not necessarily at them (although one or two felt my wrath). My wife says I could get in trouble for it, but my stance is, I didn't invite them to call me. If it's not someone I do business with, they are a free target.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:19 PM   #12
inhousebrew
Recipes 

Aug 2012
minneapolis, minnesota
Liked 127 Times on 114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
If it's not someone I do business with, they are a free target.
That's probably an accurate description. No one is going to go out of their way to try to get you in trouble when they have a job to do. Plus, if they are any good at what they do they are probably laughing at you with their buddies in the break room. Not that we try to get people to yell at us, but it can be amusing when someone can't control their temper because sometimes some pretty ridiculous things can come out of a blind rage.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #13
inhousebrew
Recipes 

Aug 2012
minneapolis, minnesota
Liked 127 Times on 114 Posts

Also, has anyone else gotten an ad about who won the debate directly underneath the first comment? Thought that was fittingly hilarious.