Visitors - Page 7 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Visitors

Old 10-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #61
Airplanedoc
Recipes 

Sep 2011
Illinois, Outside the peoples Republic of Madigan
Liked 394 Times on 273 Posts

I'm not even sure my front door even opens anymore. I enter and exit thru the garage, so I don't think I have used the front door in 2-3 years. I even have UPS and Fedex trained not to leave packages at my front door, since I never look or go up there. I usually throw away all the phone books, fliers, etc when I mowing the lawn and am around by the front door. Good thing they don't deliver much of that crap during the winter months. That reminds me I need to sign up on the no phonebook list they were just talking about on the news. https://www.yellowpagesoptout.com/

Edit: I just checked, the door does open and close, although it could use a bit of oil on the hinge, and it was locked.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #62
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2436 Times on 1347 Posts

One day, many years ago when I lived in an apt, I was sitting in the living room when some kid just walks in. He had the wrong apt obvoiusly, meant no harm, apologized & left. Since that day, I keep the door locked even if I'm home. Doesn't matter if it's a criminal, or my neighbor, I don't want them walking in, nor will I give anyone the opportunity to do so. My home (such as it is) is my castle.
Regards, GF.